Thursday, March 25, 2010
Spring Dragonfly Earrings
Required Skills: Wire Wrapping
You will need:
• 2 4mm Swarovski Crystal bicones
• 6 5mm Swarovski Crystal bicones
• 2 5mm Swarovski Crystal rounds
• 2 TierraCast silver plated dragonfly wings
• 6 sterling silver daisy spacers
• 2 3 inch sterling silver headpins
• 2 sterling silver ear wires
• Stack beads onto a headpin in the following order: 4mm bicone crystal, daisy spacer, 5mm bicone crystal, daisy, 5mm bicone crystal, daisy, 5mm bicone crystal, wings, 5mm round crystal.
• Make a wire wrapped loop above the beads and wrap it closed.
• Bend the headpin gently to create a curve.
• Open the ring at the bottom of the ear wire and string the wire wrapped loop. Close the ring.
• Repeat all steps for the other earring.